Monday, May 16, 2016

Extraordinary...

...how we have all come to rely on computers/internet/blogging/emails/thewholething...

When my laptop died with a crucial little bit of interconnecting metal  dropping out from the back where some plastic had cracked, and falling on to the desk, I felt helpless...

Fortunately I have the most important safeguard and help for any computer user... what do people do if they haven't got nephews?

A poignant plea by text.  A reassuring response. A train journey and soon I'm in a cheery house., tumbling with lively children, a wonderful family supper, and a dear nephew patiently working away at the kitchen table..a borrowed laptop all carefully adjusted to Auntie's needs...

HAVING NEPHEWS AND NIECES IS ONE OF THE GREATEST BLESSINGS IN LIFE!!!!


1 comment:

Sister Mary Joseph said...

indeed! I only wish mine weren't half a world away.